Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Cross-hatching >

Cross-hatching

Cross-hatching

Old 05-09-2011, 06:32 AM

I have not ordered from them, but maybe someone else here has.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:17 AM

Ok, I chickened out this morning & got everything else done on the quilt, so all there is left to do is stitch the binding down on the back and the cross-hatching. Guess I can't put it off much more can I? LOL! The top looks pretty good and the light yellow binding really makes those parallelograms pop. I think the cross-hatching will finish it off admirably! Thank you all for your help and encouragement! It's been greatly appreciated!!
Old 05-09-2011, 11:24 AM

This has nothing to do with quilting but I noticed the parrot on your shoulder. Well......we are dairy farmers and while I was feeding calves last night a very large green parrot flew outside the barn. Making a noise that I thought was a barn owl. Our son has caged pigeons near the barn. My question is what should I put our for that parrot to eat ? I'm sure he is a lost pet; we live in the country with lots of trees and I'm concerned he won't get enough of what he needs to eat. Please help me out. Thanks
Old 05-10-2011, 05:48 AM

I'm working on the cross-hatching this morning. Taking a break at the moment. I am very pleased with the silver pencil someone here recommended a while back & that little guide I just received for spacing with my walking foot makes it a whole lot easier to do the cross hatching consistently! Well...lots more to do, so better go. Happy quilting everyone!!