Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Curious - do you quilt ----------------

less because i spend time here thinking about it

I quilt more. I used to crochet A LOT, and had mastered that craft so it was becoming a little boring. Now I dedicate all my spare time to quilting. This forum inspires me and gives me the confidence to try new things. I like the challenge and the helpful tips and support this board provides takes a lot of the frustration out of learning a new craft. Thanks everyone!

I think I do about the same, but I do get sooo many great tips and the chit chat is awesome!

I am like FunkyMonkey---quilt about the same but the inspiration is fantastic from these threads. I quilt about three hours a day during the summer months but come fall-winter when the television is on football I find myself in basement sewing room from afternoon till evening. DH and I are very happy in this retirement arrangement. :lol:

No i definately do less and only a newie here , so I look like I am in real trouble.

It's about the same for me. I get a lot of motivation here. I did not get much done before though, because where we lived, my sewing room was in the basement and that part of the house was not air conditioned.

At first I would have to say I was quilting less...but now that I've been a member for almost a month, I find that it is inspiring me to quilt MORE!

More

Actually more, this has motivated me. But I am on the board way too much. Boy I would be a quilting fool, if I put the hours into hand quilting, I put on the board. LOL

This site gives me the motivation. Especially when I see all of the beautiful projects others have done. I definitely spend a lot more time on the internet though!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast