Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: A+ for customer service/Connecting Threads

I always get free shipping, yesterday the mail lady brought my box to my office because it wouldn't fit in my mailbox, she gets an A+ too. I opened it to find 2 cones of the longarm quilting thread, that's stuff is great! one was turkey red, correct, one was white, I have plenty white why would I order another white? I looked at my invoice and I ordered Blue, which made sense. I called, she couldn't apologize enough, sending out the blue right away at no charge and keep the other with their compliments. Wonderful. When I get home and start putting the fabrics in the washer there is a yard of very pretty water looking fabric. again not the one I ordered, the sticker on it was correct, it was for oxblood but the fabric was from the winter wonderland or something like that. So I called again, same thing, apologies, corrected at no charge and keep the incorrect one. This is wonderful but I wonder how often this happens and how long can they eat the cost of the mistakes? They don't have a huge selection but the fabric is top notch and you can't beat the price.

Banned
    I've been really impressed with their quality of merchandise and their customer service as well.

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Kathy, I love that place!! I only had one small problem and they fixed it immediately at no charge.
    All my other orders have been perfect. They are great to do business with :D:D

Blog Entries
    I order a lot from CT and only had one problem with an order over the years so I don't think it's real common but it does happen. One thing I know, at CT the customer is treated with respect.