Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: CW folks! Keepsake Quilting now has....

Blog Entries
    a Civil War Era Medley of the Month Club and more CW fabrics! Of course they are super expensive ($9.28 a yard!), but thought I'd tell you they're there.
    On pages 36+37!!

Maple Grove, MN (by way of GA, NC, PA, NC, AL!)
    did you jsut get a catalog?? I haven't had one for a few months :(

Banned
    I have to keep signing up for the catalog and it's a royal pain. They send a couple, then stop because I don't order anything. Well, duh, I get in the car and drive to their store. I tried to tell them that their NH customers ought to just keep getting cataloges since it really does start the "gotta have it" juices flowing. They laughed. The catalog mailing folks are somewhere in the midwest. They have always had a vast supply of repro fabrics in the store and that's where I first learned to love the stuff. Their store personnel are simply the best!

I got a new one today. I plan to spend lots of time looking it over and drooling.
    cheryl

I got mine the other day and have never ordered from them. Love their catalog though. Was in a fabric store today and she had a great section of Civil War fabrics - didn't buy any though. Her fabric was expensive too.