Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
DD fell in love with Fox Field from Tula Pink >

DD fell in love with Fox Field from Tula Pink

DD fell in love with Fox Field from Tula Pink

Old 03-09-2014, 11:15 AM

Smile DD fell in love with Fox Field from Tula Pink

As I was going through my emails today got one from Craftsy about a Tula Pink course offering. She did not want to do the mystery- BUT I DO!!! !!! Maybe wait until next paycheck and sign up. Anyone know how long the Craftsy classes stay on sale?

My DD fell in love with the material. OK - Breath Deep and let her have her way on the 4-H quilt.

I got the fat quarters online but now I have to wait to order the border fabric. OHHH This is going to be an expensive project this year. Breath Deep- I know she is going to learn a lot and do a nice quilt. Keep thinking to myself- I want more fabric- I want more fabric. But I know her project comes first.

Maybe - I can locate some Tula Pink for the borders and backing on sale. I will need to order a total of 3+ yards for the boarders and binding, and 5 yard for the backing. Anyone know of anyplace to get it on sale? HMMMM maybe a board member on the sale page (HOPING- HOPING) Does anyone know if Tula Pink uses the same hues from year to year?

She is going to make a Twin x-Large for college (in 4 years).

Pattern she choose was the Four Patch Flip by Heather M. Peterson. She fell in love with this pattern. She is using this pattern for the quilt in school. I hope she finishes that one before starting this one.

I informed her this year she will show it! Last year she made one and than chose not to show it- she said let someone else get the purple. She had won the previous two years.
Old 03-09-2014, 02:14 PM

Yes, I love Tula Pink too - yes, her collections usually are the same colorways - at least the last two are about the same colorways. I look for great deals on Etsy - if you search on Etsy you can find great deals and sometimes free shipping. I have found good deals on Tula Pink on Craftsy, Little Pink Rose.com (she has great sales) just start googling Tula Pink fabric and keep your eyes open. Good luck.
Old 03-09-2014, 04:36 PM

It can vary from a week to a month for sale it just depends
Old 03-09-2014, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by 0tis View Post
Yes, I love Tula Pink too - yes, her collections usually are the same colorways - at least the last two are about the same colorways. I look for great deals on Etsy - if you search on Etsy you can find great deals and sometimes free shipping. I have found good deals on Tula Pink on Craftsy, Little Pink Rose.com (she has great sales) just start googling Tula Pink fabric and keep your eyes open. Good luck.
Wish I knew about Little Pink Rose before I ordered the fat quarters. She has some great prices.