Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Dear Jane Software Question

Dear Jane Software Question

Will an older version of the software work with current operating systems? I purchased the software in 2009ish and this is what the System Requirements are from the box: Microsoft Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition, or Windows XP, 64 MB of available RAM, 575 MB of available hard-disk space, 16-bit/high color monitor capable of 800 x 600 resolution, Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher, CD-ROM drive.

The software is unused, can it be used on current systems? Thanks for any information you have!

Blog Entries
    here's a link to Electric Quilts system requirements info http://electricquilt.com/online-shop...20Requirements
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak THINK
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

My laptop is a year old, running windows 8.1, and the software works fine on mine

Best to check the system requirements on EQ website or contact EQ directly. Questions can be sent thru email and they are very good at get back within 24 hours.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

I have 8.1, just put my dear jane software on a week ago and it is just fine.
    Have a great day sewing and remember to "not sweat the small stuff"!!