Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: deb tucker hunter star ruler

Blog Entries

Red face deb tucker hunter star ruler

Where in Canada would I be able to purchase this ruler?
    I did try the design site but couldn't get further than the 'add to cart', could not find the checkout or my cart for that matter.
    I have tried a couple of other US sites and the shipping is nearly as expensive as the ruler it's self.
    Thanks for any help.
    I love you gals and this board.
    Shirley.

Blog Entries
    Here may be a contact for you. They are a distributor of the Hunter's Star for shops in Canada. There is an area on the site that you can enter your location and shops 'should' be displayed. I did not sign up to find out anything. Good Luck!!

http://www.eriequiltart.com/reploc/

I'm going to start a Hunter's Star quilt. I have Jan Krentz's book where she describes beautifully the many different ways to make this block/quilt: templates, strip piecing, paper piecing, on fusible foundation , and one other method I forgot. I am not buying any special rulers but using what I have. I have enough rulers already ... except maybe a very large square ruler - over 12 1'/2".

ali

ali
    Have fun quilting! If it isn't fun, you will miss a lot.
    ali

I have Deb's ruler and yet to do the Hunter's Star. It is so beautiful.....I am looking forward to making this!

Quote Originally Posted by AliKat View Post
    I'm going to start a Hunter's Star quilt. I have Jan Krentz's book where she describes beautifully the many different ways to make this block/quilt: templates, strip piecing, paper piecing, on fusible foundation , and one other method I forgot. I am not buying any special rulers but using what I have. I have enough rulers already ... except maybe a very large square ruler - over 12 1'/2".

ali

ali
    I have the 20 1/2 in. square ruler. I bought it from Keepsake. I love it and use it all the time.

I am in the process of making a Hunter's Star quilt using Debs ruler. I have a couple of other patterns that don't use her ruler. I think I will like the outcome of the one using Deb's ruller the best. Good luck finding one.
    Lorraine

Smoky Lake, Alberta, Canada - Coolidge, AZ
    I made a Hunter's Star & didn't use Deb's special ruler. Name:  IMG_2452sm.jpg
Views: 1175
Size:  815.1 KB

I made a Hunter's Star quilt in batiks and used Thangles. Super easy.

Blog Entries
    On her website, the cart mysteriously changes to be named "shopping bag". You need to go to shopping bag (upper right, you might need to scroll right to see it) to complete your billing and shipping information and check out.
    I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.

wow this quilt is beautiful! I love her rulers

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast