Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Debbie Maddy

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Today I went to guild meeting up in Ponca City, OK and got to meet an online friend I had never met in the 5 years I have "known" her.

We always miss each other when I am down in TX. she lives in a little town about 1/2 hour or so from my sister and I stop there to visit the loveliest fabric/sewing store in TX....or OK...hehehe

anyway, we chatted on FB about meeting today and sure enough, we did!
    she was the guild program!
    I got to assist in folding/fondling her quilts during the program and selling her wares at the end....it was great to meet a wonderful quilter and person!

Debbie Maddy of calicocarriage.com!

thats so neat,Im so glad you got to see her. :)

She is an awsome designer of patterns. I have used them for many years. Anyone who wants to do a Carpenter Star, she has the neatest pattern, takes only days to make a queen size.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by suezquilts
    She is an awsome designer of patterns. I have used them for many years. Anyone who wants to do a Carpenter Star, she has the neatest pattern, takes only days to make a queen size.
    aint that the truth, I always tell anyone who wants to make an impressive GUY quilt to do her carpenter star!

I am so in love with her new Lyra and Labyrinth patterns! Both will make great guy quilts!