Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: deb's tucker trimmer

I would love to hear from people who have used this tool for squaring hst blocks. Is it worth the price?

demos are on youtube
    website is www.studio180designs.net

Rita

I make all my HST using Triangulations so I never need to buy any tools or gizmos.

I like Deb Tucker's rulers, I have all of them. I have a mental block about squaring up stuff and the squaring up rulers are awesome. There's one side for 1/2" increments and one side for 1" increments on all the square up rulers.

I just got the Lemoyne Star ruler, it was so easy to do and no Y seams. I've many projects with the Hunter's Star ruler too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiestitcher62
    I like Deb Tucker's rulers, I have all of them. I have a mental block about squaring up stuff and the squaring up rulers are awesome. There's one side for 1/2" increments and one side for 1" increments on all the square up rulers.

I just got the Lemoyne Star ruler, it was so easy to do and no Y seams. I've many projects with the Hunter's Star ruler too.
    Wow that's impressive.

Rita

I just attended a class that was all devb tucker. It was flying geese and migrating geese. Love her ruler and will plan on buying all of them. well worth the investment.

I've got 4 or 5 of Deb's rulers on my Christmas list - but normally Santa buys what Santa wants to buy.

All of Deb's rulers are great. She also has stuff on her website (like her story boards and many other things) that will help and/or inspire you. She's also great about answering questions should you have a problem or question.

Blog Entries
    Yes,,, her rulers are worth the price.. I love them!! Makes sewing much easier!!
    Gigi07

Learn from Yesterday, Live for today, Hope for tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom3 View Post
    I've got 4 or 5 of Deb's rulers on my Christmas list - but normally Santa buys what Santa wants to buy.
    Maybe Mrs. Santa should take a page from Santa's book.

Quilt In A Day triangle square up ruler only takes one cut to sq up half square triangles. I love it.
    Before you open the triangle put the ruler on the stitch line for the size you need and make one cut.
    Attached Images Attached Images