Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Decisions, Decisions

Roseville Rose: Well I did purchase the machine, but have only had 1 day to play around with some of the stuff on it. From what I have tried I think I'm going to love having this machine. Between my 2 inspections, and message returns from you and a few others plus direct info from Brother I think I have made a very good purchase. By the way, from all I heard the price I got was very reasonable. Many thanks to you and others for all your help. :mrgreen:

Your quilt is lovely, it reminds me of the beach. I bet my great grandaughter would love one like that. It's so colorful and young oriented.

Southeast, Ohio
    So happy for you nothing like a new toy......be sure to show us your up coming work!!.....:-)

I bought this machine last fall and I love it. It gave me the room I needed to quilt and it is so smooth. I love the stitching and the embroiedery work - on and on you will love this machine. haven't tried the knee thing too busy with other stuff

Blog Entries
    You will love the "knee thing!" Makes it so easy to pivot without moving your hands because it lifts the pressure foot. You got a wonderful deal on your machine Marilyn--have fun!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2