Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Did you get this? >

Did you get this?

Did you get this?

Old 10-29-2011, 04:04 PM

I did not see it in my email, but I do not think much of the abreviated words. This is not a texting medium as far as I can tell. I do not know if it is spam, but I would ignore it. Take care.
Linda
Old 10-30-2011, 04:22 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by alikat110
She just registered here oct 20th.....had plan to just draw members apparently.....
CHEEKY MONKEY
Old 10-30-2011, 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by cheryl222
Sure doesn't seem on the up and up with the very poor spelling and grammar. Reminds me of the letters I(Spam) telling me some wonderful benefactor in Nigeria left me millions and all I had to do was send a couple of thousand to release it!
I agree. I hate to have to figure out what someone is saying due to thier spelling or using shortcuts that only they know the meaning. I delete all spam; I don't even open them up. I guess that stems from too many years in the computer field to fall for that one.
Old 10-30-2011, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by romanojg
Originally Posted by cheryl222
Sure doesn't seem on the up and up with the very poor spelling and grammar. Reminds me of the letters I(Spam) telling me some wonderful benefactor in Nigeria left me millions and all I had to do was send a couple of thousand to release it!
I agree. I hate to have to figure out what someone is saying due to thier spelling or using shortcuts that only they know the meaning. I delete all spam; I don't even open them up. I guess that stems from too many years in the computer field to fall for that one.
It's bad enough with the texting, but there is spell check. Lol, if you know the spelling is wrong, at least check it, right?
Old 10-30-2011, 07:36 PM

thank you Patrice for shutting this down,im thinking the majority of people are happy staying here !!