Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Disappearing 4 Patch Tutorial

Disappearing 4 Patch Tutorial

A while back I saw a tut. on here for dissapearing 4 patch, & now when I was looking for it I couldn't find it. I wonder if someone here could help me with it. Thankyou.

Blog Entries
    Hi Eva, the only one I have is showing how to make pinwheels from 4-patches. It was by Quiltforme.

My Pinwheel disappearing 4 patch using charm packs!!

Maybe this was the one.

Leslie

here is a link that you might be looking for: http://andiejohnsonsews.blogspot.com...-tutorial.html

great idea and thanks for sharing the link.
    Pat
    Patsy

Love it when it looks complicated but its not!
    Born to Quilt, Forced to work.

Quote Originally Posted by rush88888 View Post
    here is a link that you might be looking for: http://andiejohnsonsews.blogspot.com...-tutorial.html
    That's exactly the one I was looking for. Thankyou so much rush88888. Eva

Dissapearing 4 Patch

Also thankyou to everyone else that responded to my request. This Board is just wonderful.
    Eva

I love that pattern and have to try it. Please show us yours when you finish!
    Bootsie

This morning I was looking at this site and found 29 pages. I looked at most of them, but now it is down to only one? ? ??What I found this morning that I want to look at again is the tutorial on D4P that shows the 4 patch cut diagonally. I can't remember what to do next, since if you cut the block both ways diagonally, you cannot make a pinwheel in the center. ? ? ? How can I get back to the place that had that. I clicked on the link shown above, but that only showed the straight cut version, which I have made, and it's adorable. Can anyone help?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by maviskw View Post
    This morning I was looking at this site and found 29 pages. I looked at most of them, but now it is down to only one? ? ??What I found this morning that I want to look at again is the tutorial on D4P that shows the 4 patch cut diagonally. I can't remember what to do next, since if you cut the block both ways diagonally, you cannot make a pinwheel in the center. ? ? ? How can I get back to the place that had that. I clicked on the link shown above, but that only showed the straight cut version, which I have made, and it's adorable. Can anyone help?
    I'm confused about what you're asking... There are two links in this thread, the first link shows how to cut the 4-patch diagonally. Is that what you're looking for?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast