Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Do they make fabric similar to this? >

Do they make fabric similar to this?

Do they make fabric similar to this?

Old 09-21-2014, 11:03 AM

Check with Over the Rainbow (overrainbow.com). She has the following lines on her website: some Robert Kaufmann, Makower, and Olde American quilt blocks. The Olde American ones are pretty cool and Laura is less expensive than some other sites.
Old 09-21-2014, 02:16 PM

I think this is the fabric used in the quilt.

http://www.beverlys.com/sewing-seeds...ric-cream.html
Old 09-21-2014, 04:43 PM

[QUOTE=shudock;6897959]
Originally Posted by quiltingnd View Post
A friend of mine loves the old seed catalogs and such. He sent me a photo yesterday and asked me if there is any fabric out there like this? (first picture of the rooster)

Hi quiltingnd, I am the artist that painted that rooster painting and I make products and occasionally fabric from my work, too. Can you tell me please who gave you that image so that I can try and track down where else it might be posted? (It has someone else's website on it - Gershwin & Gertie did NOT have the right to put their website on it, but I know that's not your fault.) My website is http://chickenart.com if you wish to contact me about getting quilting squares made of my chicken artwork. Thanks so much, Sarah Hudock
Just wanted to say I love your rooster. You are truly an artist. I am going to have to explore your website. Sorry that someone stole it from you.