Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Belong to Any Other Quilting Message Boards?

I just joined sewforum.com and they have section for lots of crafts not just sewing, and they are all organized by category. I like it a lot

this is the only forum i am on and really enjoy it. if i was on another one
    i wouldnt get any thing done. lol

i like to read other people's blogs, so I googled "quilter's blogs" and found a website called something like "what are quilters blogging about today" that has a snapshot of hundreds (thousands?) of blogs. I usually end up lost in there....I also have been on other forums, but return to quiltingboard.....It's my favorite!

Blog Entries
    i've found several other sites, but likewise, have dropped them, and just come here. this site is so easy to navigate. and so much info. anything you want. a lot , or a little. lurk or chat.

QM
    Over the years I have belonged to several sites, as some have folded. Right now, I visit this and another regularly. I am a part of a very active and friendly local guild as well, but being rather disabled, on-line is handier for me than in town. We are having an art auction and BBQ contest on Saturday in support of our local fair. It's a real shame that some quilting groups are not welcoming. Fortunately, most are.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by debbieumphress View Post
    Ditto......and like I used to always say "The principal is in the hallways".....LOL.......
    the principal didn't fall off a turnip truck yesterday.
    she knows the difference between a reasonable question - with factual answers - and an attempt to "dis" our board or to advertise another. LOL

nhweaver asks a reasonable question.
    so far, the answers have been factual, informative and respectful.

no demerits or detention slips necessary.
    I Quilt, I Nap, I Quilt Some More ... Aaaaah, The Good Life!

I also have an eddres you can use if you need to contact me with questions or suggestions that relate to our community: patricej@quiltingboard.com

Blog Entries
    This is the only one I have ever joined. Have never even tried to find any others.

I subscribe to other blogs, but this is the one I can't wait to read every morning. I confess, I'm a lurker. However, I have learned so much from reading the posts on this blog. I gotta admit, the folks around here are so helpful and are so very nice. I get more satisfaction here, than I do at my local guild. Thank you Quilting Board members!

I have signed up for a few others, but honestly have never visited them but the one time. This is home for me.
    Amythyst

This is my one and only. I enjoy having morning coffee with all the quilters here and really soak up the wonderful advice. Learn alot............
    Shirley Cooper

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast