Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: Do you buy fabrics online and if so pleae give us the links?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nancylouie
    I was wondering if there is a online site for buying thread. I ma interested in finding Masterpiece by alex Anderson or King tut bu superior.
    www.superiorthreads.com

I've purchased fabrics from hayloftfabrics.com -- they have a wide selection, and you can purchase a piece as small as 1/4 yard, which is great. I purchased a bunch of themed fabrics for a memory quilt to mix in with my grandfather's clothing. Each kind of fabric has something to do with him or his interests. I was able to find fabric for almost everything he liked -- and only get 1/4 yard so I didn't have to buy excess.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eeraemore
    I've purchased fabrics from hayloftfabrics.com -- they have a wide selection, and you can purchase a piece as small as 1/4 yard, which is great. I purchased a bunch of themed fabrics for a memory quilt to mix in with my grandfather's clothing. Each kind of fabric has something to do with him or his interests. I was able to find fabric for almost everything he liked -- and only get 1/4 yard so I didn't have to buy excess.
    Hayloftfabrics is a wonderful resource. Thanks so much.
    One word of caution - don't leave your computer for more than a few minutes or the cart will empty.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6