Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Do you consider your camera & music tools of the trade?

Blog Entries
    I know we have the common tools of the trade;rotary cutters, mats, sewing machines; needles & thread and such. But while I was piecing this scrappy quilt ,it looked like it would read blue. I used the camera for color & placement purposes , but as you can see it doesn't read blue. Until I took the pic , I wasn't sure what it read. I see yellow & orange mostly :shock: And I love to listen to music while sewing. I came across http://www.playlist.com while reading blogs and listened to everyones playlist and signed up , I love it.Right now Adele's Rolling in the Deep is my fav. Do you have any unusual tools that you would not usually associate with quilting?

Scrappy
    Name:  Attachment-119663.jpe
Views: 9
Size:  61.7 KB

hands down the camera - don't need the music

I listen to www.tropicalglen.com. Favorites even back to the 40s. I love the music. Sometimes slow and calming and sometimes fast to keep me going.

I have an iPhone with iTunes and download Podcasts...anything from Old Time Radio to Quilting Podcasts...Can't get too far from my headphones. My camera is always in reach also.

bkb
    bluegrass music is a neccesity

i listen to the Eagles, BeachBoys, indian flutes and gutar and a mix of 70 & 80 cd

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    I am also addicted to my ipods and my books. I've put some of my favorite books on one ipod so that I can listen anywhere.
    But no, I don't call them tools of the trade for quilting, if that's what you mean.
    My DSS (darling second son) just bought me a Kindle for my birthday so now I have another soon to be addiction lol
    I loooove Adele!!!!!!!!!!!! :D