Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Do you have this decorative presser foot?

I bought a used one on ebay a long time ago. You can also use your decorative stitches...it works, but the only thing I've really ever used it for is outlines...it really doesn't have a practical purpose , especially now with the computerized machines, and it's so easy to just draw a circle, then stitch it!

I bought on a long time ago. Tried to use it and it made a mess. Took it back to the store. I think the ones that you attach to the base of the machine will probably work better.

I have one that I bought a long time ago when I had a machine that didn't do a lot of things. It makes some really neat circular and flower-type designs with the decorative stitches on the sewing machine. It is fun to play with.

There is a 5 minute video on youtube showing how to use it. Just google the name of the foot and it comes up. Looks interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by coffeebreak View Post
    http://www.amazon.com/Decorative-Flo...=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

Decorative stitch FOOT! This sounds really cool...anyone have one, use one, like one? What do you think?

Dee
    I have one and Dh figured out how to use it. Small little circles. Mine was 12.99 at Clothilde. I don't think it is a very useful foot at all. Just my opinion.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3