Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Do you know the name of this pattern

Missouri quilt co just uploaded one similiar to it have a look just add the pin wheels I think

QM
    oops, that's 25 patch, not 16. Remember to cut the pinwheel triangles as quarter square triangles.

Quote Originally Posted by nightquilter View Post
    I must not be understanding this pattern,I do see the pinwheels but why worry with them?I would strip set the checkerboard block (one light one color)using 5 strips and(turn each 1/4 turn befor I sewed the hst )on point and do a half square triangle( one light and one dark) on all 4 sides you can see they are set with the lights and darks arranged to form the pinwheels, then add a 3 or so inch strip with corner block then 2 colored piano keys with corner block and another strip with corner blocks would this not work? I would have 20 blocks. Maybe I would have a mess but...
    This is how I'm planning on making this, The first payment will be here This Wednesday and I will order thr fabric then.

Quote Originally Posted by ctipton View Post
    Missouri quilt co just uploaded one similiar to it have a look just add the pin wheels I think
    I saw that too, Thank you for posting. Isn't Jenny site just great. Wise I would have thought of here ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLupine View Post
    Whatever the name, this looks like a great project to bust your stash. Would love to see this made up!
    I'll post when i have it completed.

our guild made one for our raffle quilt at one of our shows and it was called Patches&Pinwheels. The pattern was in a magazine. Some members made the patches block and others made the pinwheels. It was a beautiful quilt .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4