Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Do you like Asian, Batiks, and FUNFUNKY fabrics????!!!!

Maple Grove, MN (by way of GA, NC, PA, NC, AL!)
    Then go to www.mybluebamboo.com

GREAT shop both online (originally and probably 80% of business is online) and in person!!! They specialize in Asian fabrics, batiks, and they are starting to carry more and more fun funky fabrics - they also have a good collection of novelty fabrics - tons of kits and lots of sales!!

Enjoy!

Actually I do not pay much attention what kind it is. If a particular print appeals to me, I get some. I mix everything together when I sew. You should see some of the combinations in color that I come up with.

Anne

I'd bet you've got some pretty creative quilts.

I tend to gravitate toward the batiks when I'm in a quilt shop, but recently I've started breaking out of my 'comfort zone' and have been eyeing some really awesome fabrics. I will visit the website, though. It sounds intriguing! :D

That is an amazing store. I found it during the July hop. They have some pretty good sales too.

Banned
    wow, they have the absolute perfect backing for my Kansas Troubles quilt...the sepia toned Wizard of Oz all-over print. OMG I am in love with it! I was born and raised here in Kansas and Wizard of Oz is practically part of my heritage. Not only is it one of my all time favorites but it was also my youngest daughter's when she was 3. We watched it over and over...she wore out 3 VCR tapes! I have to have it!