Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Does anyone here have a board on pintrest?

Question Does anyone here have a board on pintrest?

Just wondering if any quilting board members showcase their quilts or quilts they admire on pintrest?

I have 57 Boards. Thirteen are dedicated to quilts & quilting. Fourteen are indirectly related to quilts (such as bag & totes or quilts on a board dedicated to Borzoi or animals or sunflowers, etc.) I have over 24,000 pins.

Why do I have so many boards dedicated to quilts & quilting? As my original board which was Quilts & Quilting & Inspiration went over a 1000 pins, I'd break it into new categories each time. Once you have over 1000 pins on one board, it becomes more and more difficult to find what you are looking for.

Beware my friends! Pinterest is addictive!!!!!
    If life gives you lemons, make Limoncello!

On my way to check them out! Thanks

I once used pinterest to save ideas, but found a more private method. Seemed like using pinterest that way, was bothering some quilters, so out of respect, i just stopped. I still look now and then.
    I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health - Voltaire

DebraK Did they mention why it was bothering them? Wouldn't want to offend anyone.

I am on Pinterest, too. Haven't saved any original quilts to it yet (still can't figure out how to upload pix from my camera. DD is not around enough for me to ask her). I am Anita Crehan on Pinterest. Check out my boards if you like.

BTW, I asked here on QB if members minded me pinning some of their quilts - the answer was no problem. Once pix are posted to QB, they can show up anywhere on the internet. Most people take pinning as flattery.

Anita
    Anita

I'd rather be stitchin' than in the kitchen!

I am on Pinterest, it is great fun!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveToQuilt View Post
    BTW, I asked here on QB if members minded me pinning some of their quilts - the answer was no problem. Once pix are posted to QB, they can show up anywhere on the internet. Most people take pinning as flattery.

Anita
    thank you for asking first.

many of us do not want the images we post of our quilts to be pirated on pintrest.
    getting permission first is the right thing to do.
    I Quilt, I Nap, I Quilt Some More ... Aaaaah, The Good Life!

I also have an eddres you can use if you need to contact me with questions or suggestions that relate to our community: patricej@quiltingboard.com