Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Does anyone recognize this quilt pattern?

I am pretty sure this is a panel that has been cut up with black and white pinwheel corner stones? I have the exact panel in reds that I made into placemats.

Quote Originally Posted by AFQSinc View Post
    Edited to add: I should have known that it was a pattern from The City Stitcher. I have been in love with this pattern for so long but I've just been unwilling to pay $66 for it! Still stalking this one and waiting for a better price.

http://www.quilterswarehouse.com/p-2...-stitcher.aspx
    Maybe it's too early in the AM, but what do you get for $66? It has to be more then just the pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by charity-crafter View Post
    Maybe it's too early in the AM, but what do you get for $66? It has to be more then just the pattern.
    LOL, Charity-Crafter. It is just the pattern. It was used as a block of the month. It may have been designed that way. 12 patterns each one $5.50.

Thats the trouble with Pinterest., the links lead nowhere and its fustrating when it says there is a tutorial but you cant open it or find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
    Thats the trouble with Pinterest., the links lead nowhere and its fustrating when it says there is a tutorial but you cant open it or find it.
    To be honest, I am a big fan of Pinterest. It has actually made my life easier and I have been more productive since I've been using it. That being said, Pinterest is only as strong or as good as the people that use it. If the users get lazy and don't track down the original posts or pin them properly using the site just becomes a big waste of time. Like looking at a picture book. The problem with this quilt that I was asking about is that the author of the Martha*Stewart article is not a quilter and probably didn't realize that other quilters would want to know more information about her mother's quilts.

But hey! That is why the QB is such a great place. I had a pretty good feeling I'd have the info I was looking for in no time flat!

Y'all just never cease to amaze me at the things you know! No matter what the question, you will find the answer here. Thank you all for just being here for each other!

That is the SCHOOL HOUSE AND HOUSE OF QUILTS - from the book Look under the quilt and you should be able to get the info you need

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2