Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Does one ever learn?

My rule is no more projects after Nov 30th. Silly rule. That is when I get my best inspirations. What would Christmas be without sewing on bindings through the latest special on tv?

Blog Entries
    How boring with nothing in your hands to do or something to bake! I think you are on the right track and have learned how to do it well. Merry Christmas.

Its actually because now I have 3 projects which broke my rule :) I LOVE pressure :)

Blog Entries
    Every year I "say" that I'm not going to wait till the last minute and every year I still do it. I'm such a procrastinator on certain projects that I wait for inspiration to hit me. Then the motivator of TIME hits me and I have to push, push, push to get it done. I just have to learn to live with it.

I have a poinsettia pattern for a wall hanging that I never got to, so, with my Christmas projects done, I have enlarged the pattern to bed top medallion size and plan to hand piece it in time for next christmas. At least that is the plan now....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dellareya
    Every year I "say" that I'm not going to wait till the last minute and every year I still do it. I'm such a procrastinator on certain projects that I wait for inspiration to hit me. Then the motivator of TIME hits me and I have to push, push, push to get it done. I just have to learn to live with it.
    Ha...I too have to wait for the inspiration and motivation...right now I have neither...I think it's because I have to get alot of cleaning and baking done now:)

Blog Entries
    LOL if you like the pressure, go for it :D:D:D