Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: donna dewberry

thanks will be looking in to jt shape cuter

Absolutely agree that JT Shape cut mat is the best choice. froggyintexas

Quote Originally Posted by Prism99 View Post
    If you haven't tried the June Taylor Shape Cut mat first, I would do that before investing in the DD strip cutter.

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    Love my June Taylor cutting mat- its wonderful
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

I enjoyed watching Donna when she sold her One Stroke painting kits on QVC. I see her painting shows on reruns on the pbs channel. I think her best craft was her painting. I never got into her fabrics or her way of quilt making etc. She seems like a nice lady.
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

Quote Originally Posted by Amythyst02 View Post
    I have seen the JT Shape cut rulers, and I guess that is what your all speaking of. There seems to be several sizes etc. What would you suggest as far as the one most likely to be used the most, size wise? I keep looking at them and cannot decide.

I have all four sizes of the JT Shape Cutters and to me the 18" is the most user friendly but I also use her 1/4" shape cut when needed.

Love my June Taylor Shape Cut mat--wish I had known about it a long time ago. Like a previous poster--I too am Donna Dewberried out--first the painting and now sewing/quilting. Just go away!!!

Is it a June Taylor Shape Cut mat or ruler or both?

I sometimes get some bow to my strips with the JT Shape Cut, and sometimes the cutter doesn't cut clear through in spots. I have a new olfa mat and new olfa blades. What am I doing wrong?

Blog Entries
    I love the Martelli non-slip ruler. I get perfect strips every time. I use this ruler almost constantly. I have never regretted buying this ruler.

Quote Originally Posted by KathyPhillips View Post
    Is it a June Taylor Shape Cut mat or ruler or both?
    It is a flexible ruler with slits in it. You use your rotary cutter in the slits for the size strips you need. It is so fast for making binding - 2 1/2, 5, 7 1/2, 10! Just a few quick cuts and done!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast