Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Don't let GK's see what's new in your stash!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seweasy
    Thank you both! I think I'm going to hang out a shingle stating " Quilter in Residence,earning her Phd. in Accurate Seams and Masters in Rotary Blade Technology" Take care, Chris
    Phd!!!! I'm happy just to see well enough to master jr. high home ec.!!!! I think you have a degree in those grands in your advitar. Good job!!!

Blog Entries
    Gaga, those kids are something else! And what see in that picture, is the relationship I have with them. It's priceless. And I get one more, another is due in Jan, I never saw myself as a grandmother of four!
    It's taken a long time to get here, I started sewing at a Singer Dealer( do you remember when they had those!!!) and then jr and senior home ec. I wouldn't trade those times for anything. Take care, Chris

Did we ever 'see' ourselves as anything when we were young? You kept one step ahead of the next load of wash! Now we can go where we want whenever we want....and what do we want?.... the grand kids! o k maybe a little rest more often than we used to get! But those little faces...ah there is the reward for letting our kids go!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3