Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Dotee dolls >

Dotee dolls

Dotee dolls

Old 07-08-2008, 05:01 PM

There are also lots of Dotee groups on Flickr. I did a search and you can see others here:http://www.flickr.com/search/groups/...e%20doll&m=all
Old 07-08-2008, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by jbsstrawberry
Swap.bot? Can you post a link your dolls are so cute, I'd love to see what you're going to do next!
I am a member of swap-bot.com it is a great swap site if you want different things
Old 07-08-2008, 09:34 PM

You're welcome Barb.

Jerrie, sounds like fun...but I'm afraid I couldn't take on any more right now if I had to LOL. Don't you hate it when life gets in the way of sewing! LOL
Old 07-12-2008, 09:24 PM

Hi Barb!

I joined swap.bot too but to swap fabric postcards (remember me?) but there are no 'fabric' postcard swaps going on, at least not a week ago. I found several postcard swaps but they are for hand made or purchased 'paper postcards'. I emailed one gal and she said I could make fabric postcards for the swap but no guarantee I would receive ones made with fabric. so I gave up there for now. I joined several groups on yahoo and at Art2Mail.

I love fabric postcards and am seriously addicted...maybe until the novelty wears off, LOL.

This is the first I've ever heard of or seen the dotee dolls...they look like loads of fun too...really cute with personality all their own! Thanx for sharing the links.

sue
Old 07-13-2008, 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by wraez
Hi Barb!

I joined swap.bot too but to swap fabric postcards (remember me?) but there are no 'fabric' postcard swaps going on, at least not a week ago. I found several postcard swaps but they are for hand made or purchased 'paper postcards'. I emailed one gal and she said I could make fabric postcards for the swap but no guarantee I would receive ones made with fabric. so I gave up there for now. I joined several groups on yahoo and at Art2Mail.

I love fabric postcards and am seriously addicted...maybe until the novelty wears off, LOL.

This is the first I've ever heard of or seen the dotee dolls...they look like loads of fun too...really cute with personality all their own! Thanx for sharing the links.

sue
pm me your snial mail addy and I will send you a fabric postcard I am kind of addicted to them too.