Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: dragon pics

Hi , Does anyone know where I can find some dragon pictures or drawings to use for a pattern for a quilt? I found a few on card sites , but they aren't too clear, to print out. Thanks, Elaine

doverpublications.com has several you may download or can purchase the cd-rom for use. They carry several clip art options for design and creation. Can't wait to see what you do. If you need more choices, I may have a few I can share. Just let me know.

Thank you Sandra, I didn't find the "right one" there. But some very nice things on that site.

The best place to find dragons is in pictures of dragons to color. Write it in google and go. :)

walmart had some

Well, there is only one on this site but thought I would throw it your way and see if it might be the "right one" LOL

http://www.fisher-price.com/us/ms7/alphabet-coloring-pages.asp
    Alphabet Coloring Pages For Preschoolers - Free Printable Alphabet Coloring Pages

Thanks everyone, for your help. I did a google search on dragon pictures and found alot of neat ones. Now I have to decide which ones to use as a pattern for turning one into fabric. I do alot of thinking out and "drawing " before I cut the fabric. and probably won't even start it til this winter. My strawberries and weeds are keeping me busy right now.
    Elaine

Elaine,
    Your grandson is adorable!!!!

Strawberrys???? Oh....I am SO jealous! You lucky gal! i have to buy mine... my sister lives across the road from me and made a strawberry bed...nice one too...but can't grow them for some reason.... I know the deer have been having fun with them but after she fenced it in...it still wouldn't produce! So....we buy!

You are welcome to come and pick the berries. I planted some in a raised bed by my house. and had so many plants left over that I put them on the hill in my front yard. People go for walks past my place and I tell them they can pick them. But it seems people would rather I pick them and give them to them. So into my freezer they go.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast