Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Dreamweaver

Dreamweaver

I am really enjoying my new machine. I have a class on thursday for the embroidery part, but I have already begun to play around with the editing features and can already see I am going to like it. I wanted to know if anyone knew of any good tutes on quilting with embroidery machines. I couldn't find much on youtube. Do most of you that use your machines for this do quilt as you go or do you just hoop in sections. Also does anyone have quiltworks II and how do you like it. I have also seen the hoop it all, magna hoops, and other items and wanted to know what people have that they really like

Blog Entries
    I use my embroidery machine to quilt my quilts all the time. You have to do it in sections but it is not that hard to line each section up just takes a little patiences.

Craftsy offers an online class called The Machine Embroidered Quilt w/Eileen Roche.
    Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years.

"I, myself, am entirely made of flaws, stitched together with good intentions."

And to think I sold my embroidery machine because I thought I wouldn't use it with my quilting. How silly I am sometimes.
    http://www.oregonquilting.net
    I choose to give my life away for things that last forever