Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Dresden palte quilt pattern

I recently purshased a precut dresden plate kit from EBAY, it came today without a pattern. I have messaged the seller with my concerns about that but do not know if she is going to come through with a pattern. Does anyone know where the best place to find a pattern is. I have looked on the internet and they have a bunch of freebie patterns and templates. I need the pattern to this particular pre cut and can't find it with the free ones. How frustrating! I may complain to EBAY

Blog Entries
    Did the ad say pattern included ? usually you just sew the blades together- maybe they thought you didn't need anything more ?

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If the precut pieces are just for the plates, all you need to understand is how to put the plates together. After you have the plates, let your imgaination and millions of internet pictures lead you.

Do you know how to do the plates? If not, I'm sure the board will get you through it. They are not hard.

Ckeck out the dresden plate video at missouri quilt co. eleanor burns has a video too I believe

Hooray, the seller messaged back that she had forgotten the pattern so it is on its way!

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm glad you'll be a happy customer. :)

Blog Entries
    Woo Hoo!! Another great seller comes through :D:D:D

Quote Originally Posted by jfowles
    Hooray, the seller messaged back that she had forgotten the pattern so it is on its way!
    when you get the missing whosey, be sure to give the seller a feedback. say something like " she forgot to include .... but she was very cooperative in supplying it when she was told". they need the good feedback but you also have to be honest.