Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy Quilter II

Anyone using Easy Qulter II? Bought it at a quilt show and nervous about using it. :oops:

Julie in NM

http://easyquilter.com/

I am l-o-o-k-i-n-g at quilt systems. Please share your experience wtih the system you have bought and are currently using. Please, no opinions, just the facts from experience.
    June

Fact 1: Easy for my husband to put together. I could have done it but he needs to feel needed.
    Fact 2: My sewing table is wide and deep, Almost 36" deep and 40+ wide so I don't have to set up another table. Just need to clear it off when I want to quilt.
    Fact 3: Easy to adjust to wider quilts.

Julie in NM

DJB

Hi, do you like using the Easy Quilter II to quilt? Is it easy to use? I tried at the show on Sat. and bought one. Have not set is up yet. I sure hope it works as well as it did at show.
    Thanks, DJB

I also bought an EasyQuilterII on the weekend at the quilt show.
    I got it set up almost immediately and got the quilt I had been free-motion quilting put on it right away.
    It does take some getting used to but once you get the hang of it, no problems.
    And yes, I know it isn't the greatest quilt frame out there. If I had the space and money there would be no question that I would buy one of the larger/nicer ones. But for the space I have, it's great. And the price was perfect!
    I attached mine to a large 8' banquet table. In the front I used the "C" clamps and on the back legs my husband drilled holes for me and put bolts through. It works out great that there is a bit of table on both sides to support the larger quilts. I didn't need to attach the safety rail, for the machine, on the back of the table just because mine is already up against the wall.
    I'd be happy to answer anymore questions about it...or I'll at least try.
    Back to the quilting,
    Bonnie
    Cincinnati, Ohio

How do you use it? By pushing it around on the table?
    Juju

Hi
    Yes, you have your sewing machine on a little cart that you push around on the table.
    Bonnie

Nzm
    Blog Entries
    Are you still using the Easy Quilter 2? I am contemplating it as I saw it at a show recently and was considering the Flynn frame, but this looks less cumbersome and putsing.

Banned
    i had DH build one for me but i never use it i prefer to use my flynn frame
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Nzm
    Blog Entries
    isnt this the first one where the machine doesnt move? I saw a demo of the ES 3 and it was kinda slick..but $449 / show special 399... still a tad high, not knowing how well it would work..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast