Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Eleanor burns

Red face Eleanor burns

For the ladies that went to the quilt show in Paducah & bought Eleanor Burns new book could you look inside & see if the pattern Piece of Cake is in there I am looking for it . Thank You Also I am looking for embroidery bluebirds & hawthorn flower Have a blessed day

Sorry I can't help you. I didn't get to go this year, but am anxiously awaiting to see posts from quilters that did get to go.

Carolyn

Piece of Cake is just the Disappearing Nine Patch which is free on the web all over. Hers is with and without sashing and that is easy to do too.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetana3 View Post
    Piece of Cake is just the Disappearing Nine Patch which is free on the web all over. Hers is with and without sashing and that is easy to do too.
    YouTube will help you.

mem
    Don't know about the book, but you can order the Piece of Cake pattern here http://www.quiltinaday.com/shoponlin...ay.asp?i=46323

I don't think I would want to make a D9P using a layer cake. That would be kind of cumbersome cutting it up.

I like Jenny's pattern over at Missouri Star: http://quiltingtutorials.com/all/jel...ly-roll-quilt/

I didn't make it to Paducah but I saw EB at an event in Florida. The new book is about First Ladies and doesn't include this pattern. They were selling the pattern separately and I guess it was brand new at the time, a couple of months ago. Looks easy enough to figure out without the pattern.

If her pattern is just a variation of the d9p, is it ok to rename it and sell it as a new block?
    jean

Piece of Cake

I was in Paducah, bought the book, but the PIECE OF cake pattern is sold separately.

Quote Originally Posted by shrabar View Post
    For the ladies that went to the quilt show in Paducah & bought Eleanor Burns new book could you look inside & see if the pattern Piece of Cake is in there I am looking for it . Thank You Also I am looking for embroidery bluebirds & hawthorn flower Have a blessed day