Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Electric Quilt 7

Blog Entries
    I have just purchased this program and can't wait to get it, I went on line to their web site and watched the video and said this is what I need. I can't wait to get it because I am planning on putting all my stash into the program and then design my quits on line with my own stash this will save me a lot of time because I can see if what I have on hand will work and if I like what it looks like. I should be receiving the program in about a week.

I am so jealous!! Can you put it on any computer ? I am learning to use the computer on the Quilting Board. Any and all help is cheerfully accepted. 8-) :mrgreen:

Blog Entries
    Have fun - this is what I do. It's nice to see what color looks best where - before you even cut.

Now that my stash is neat & organized, I should scan mine into EQ. You'll love it, I'm sure. I bought EQ6 on the recommendation of the lady I bought my mid-arm from, and upgraded to 7 in June. I don't regret it one bit!

JJs
    Banned
    Electric Quilt should thank all the designers out there for a huge boost in sales buwahahahahaaaaaaa

The possibilities are endless with the program.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by neece
    I am so jealous!! Can you put it on any computer ? I am learning to use the computer on the Quilting Board. Any and all help is cheerfully accepted. 8-) :mrgreen:
    Yes you can as long as you meet the requirements for the program, which I do. This will save me a lot of time and energy because it does all the math for you to, which I have a problem with.

You'll love it. Look out tho - I have found that between playing in EQ7 and on thi quilting forum, I have a hard time finding time to actually quilt!

Quote Originally Posted by JJs
    Electric Quilt should thank all the designers out there for a huge boost in sales buwahahahahaaaaaaa

The possibilities are endless with the program.....
    LMAO!!!! I was actually looking at the program too today! I think all this hoopla with the magazines and the "rights" to Maple Leaves and such is going to come back and bite them in the arse!

Blog Entries
    It's faster to find a picture of your fabric online and import the picture and not scan all the fabric. The ones you can't find a picture of then you scan it. I found about all of my fabric, even the older ones, online for sale somewhere. Just right click and save image to a new folder on your desk top then import to EQ from there.

Great idea, I will have to give that a try & see if I am computer literate enough to do it successfully.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast