Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Elvis Has Left the Building!

A big wowser!!!!!!!!!! Do you get to keep the quilt or did you have to send them in. The King thanks you. well done :D

Very clever! LOVE IT! It makes me laugh! My mom loves Elvis! Do you have the link to the challenge? I'd love to see the others.

Good luck on the Hoffman challenge. Is that the one with the peacock/Oriental fabrics? I can't wait to see what you come up with! Such talent.

I decided I simply did not have the time to join one more Challenge and thus skipped the Elvis Challenge. Yours looks great! What a fun quilt. You'll definitely have to let us know how it does.
    ~Tiffany

Blog Entries
    Wow! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Emma, nice job with Elvis. my mom too loves Elvis. I made her a twin quilt to cuddle with and she just uses as a top cover for her bed. she said that she doesn't want to use it. so this year i plan on making her a wall hanging. any way back to you. do you have a link to the challenge? and how soon do you find out who the winner is?

Awesome quilt. I love the rainbow colors in the background. They remind me of the twinkling lights of Vegas.

Shirley

Blog Entries
    That is a great Elvis quilt. I lived in Memphis for 24 yrs. and so I know about the Elvis stuff. You done good!! Now go eat a PB and banana sandwich..good luck on the challenge. :D

Here's a link to the Big Horn Quilts Elvis Challenge page...but it's just the rules so far: http://www.bighornquilts.com/elvischallenge/elvis.htm
    You are right crazyquilter - that is some UGLY fabric!!
    You did a GREAT job with it :thumbup: :D

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!! What a great quilt.. I bet you had fun and laughs making that. Elvis would approve!

Linda

Hi Emma---- I just received an email from the Big Horn Quilt Shop asking me to vote on which Elvis quilt was the best!!! I am so voting for you... fellow quilters- lets help her out on the Elvis quilt voting- take care Cathy M///// ps after looking at all the quilts, your's is the best :):)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast