Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: embird

I am looking at upgrading my machine, Viking Iris.
    Now after some suggestions from the wonderful people on this board I;m thinking that I can just go to embird.
    Any thoughts?
    Good, bad, or otherwise.
    thanks

We have embird for our embroidery business and it is hard to beat. The price is great and it will do anything the more expensive programs do and sometimes more than they do.

I love Embird- it is fantastic

I have a Husqvarna Designer 1 and use embird all the time...it's great and very easy to use. You have to pay more for the alphabets but they stitch out perfectly.....think it's hard to beat.

I use a Husqvarna Viking H/Class 500E. It is a good embroidery machine for me. You can also order a letter template. They were on sale for $10. I ordered four templates.

I had a commercial machine for awhile. Back then the machine was $10,000 and I about had a heart attack when the software was also $10,000. I already had embird..so I just used that and never had any trouble. It was a wonderful bargain in my book and I've used it ever since and with more than one machine. It allows you to save any format Except ART, I think.

Blog Entries
    You can also check into Floriani Embroidery Suite! Around $1500 and they NEVER charge for upgrades, have webinars and incredible support! I had Embird but Floriani is SO MUCH Easier that I trashed Embird. (And I have been digitizing for about twelve years.