Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: embrodery question

I have pictures that I would like to embrodery. They are jpegs and bitmaps and I am having trouble converting them to PES format. I am using the Pallet vs 7 and Designers Gallery and they just won't convert. Can someone please tell me how to do this? I am frustrated.

missdee :?: :cry:

Blog Entries
    Hello & welcome form the state of Washington. I can't answer your question, but I can welcome you to the quilting board. We are glad to have you join us. :D :D :D

Try converting them to another format, then converting it to what you need. I have only used 1 picture and got it converted. How that happened? No clue...was lucky.

for my Singer I have a program called Autopunch that will open and digitized bitmaps,and jpeg too I think, but I had to buy the program to do it.

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure about your software...I know with mine..I have to buy a separate program to digitize..I don't have that one.

If you continue to have trouble, there are people on the web who will digitize for you...some for free. Good luck

I am truely a newbee to this board and I want to thank all of you for your helpful suggestions. I have been coming to this site for a few years and it seems to just keep getting better and better
    thank all of you sooooooooo much
    Dee

Hi Miss Dee and Welcome from southern Indiana!

I love your avatar....so true :!:

OT: southern Indiana - where?? my daughter lives in Bloomfield, and grand-daughter lives in Bloomington! I had no idea what a beautiful State Indiana is until DGD got married in Bloomington and we went up for the wedding and stayed in Nashville - what a treat it was. We are going to try to get back up there this spring before it gets so blooomin' hot here in Texas....

Quote Originally Posted by marjeet
    OT: southern Indiana - where?? my daughter lives in Bloomfield, and grand-daughter lives in Bloomington! I had no idea what a beautiful State Indiana is until DGD got married in Bloomington and we went up for the wedding and stayed in Nashville - what a treat it was. We are going to try to get back up there this spring before it gets so blooomin' hot here in Texas....
    I live in Evansville which is right on the Kentucky border. Nashville, Indiana is a beautiful place! Bloomington is about 3 hrs. away from me.

I got an e-mail that said this is really what happen to those people that landed in the Hudson River. God's hands landed them safely because he wasn't ready for any of them. I thought it was so beautiful and so true

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast