Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: Embroidery Machine Users

Would be interested in details of your supplier, I order my thread from US as it is so expensive here. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TanyaL View Post
    I have a Brother 2500D and it isn't picky at all about what it sews. I like the look of rayon best, but when I realized that I was needing about 100 different colors and then every time I picked out a new design I still didn't have exactly the color that I wanted, I started getting mine from a dealer in the UK who is selling thread made in Pakistan. When I have purchased every color the dealer carries I don't know who I will buy from next, but I can't afford the prices of many of the brands in our stores with the number of colors I want. I can't tell when my designs are finished which colors are from Pakistan and which colors I paid $8 a spool for.

Cannyquilter, I sent you a PM.
    TanyaL.

Thanks, have the info and looked up think I will be looking to place an order they have some good deals.

Blog Entries
    Having had a small embroidery business I learned quickly that Isacord thread is some of the best out there. I also learned that 40wt is just as important. Good Luck in your search. If you are at all interested in the vendors I used please feel free to PM me. Janette
    It all about the Journey!! Enjoy It

I have a Brother 2500D and use Marathon (rayon mostly) and never have a problem. I have also used Gutterman with no problem.

Another vote for Metro here! I have a huge variety of thread colors now and at 1,000 yards of each thanks to their reasonable prices. I've had no problems with it on my BabyLock Unity.

Blog Entries
    I have used all the various thread, love the colors in Florini , use Sulky big spool when the on sale for 1/2 price at Joanne's, also have used Isacord and all the others. Sometimes get a lot of thread breaking or other times they work well.
    Nancy. . . Alameda, Ca.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6