Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Machine Embroidery
Embroidery Machines Lets Chat & Have Fun >

Embroidery Machines Lets Chat & Have Fun

Embroidery Machines Lets Chat & Have Fun

Old 09-07-2014, 12:09 PM

I have a magnetic hoop for my Viking Ruby. LOVE it!
Old 09-07-2014, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by blueheavenfla View Post
Congratulations on a lovely piece of work! I am just learning the old FTCP and NEW Floriani Total Control-U software. My elderly brain is slow to grasp it but recently a "light bulb" went off and it is beginning to make more sense now. I have done a few VERY simple items but in time I may become proficient like you are. Again, great work, you are talented.
Donna
I bought the software awhile back...still haven't figured out how to transfer design to machine! I can get it how I want it and that's as far as it goes! So frustrating. I even cornered mr. Floriani himself and he tried to get it thru my thick skull...some day maybe!
Old 09-08-2014, 01:40 PM

Crqltr, I am not able to figure out the process of transferring the pattern to my machine either. Will be watching this thread for some instructions!
Old 09-13-2014, 12:39 PM

Embroidery Library offers a tutorial that might help with transferring designs to your machine from your computer. This tutorial tells you how to transfer from the computer to a USB stick then to the computer.

http://www.emblibrary.com/EL/help.as...ransferringUSB

also they have lots of help tips... http://www.emblibrary.com/el/Help.aspx
Old 09-13-2014, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by mpepperm37 View Post
Glad to see this thread. I have a Babylock Unity and I'm still on the learning curve with it. Can anyone recommend a computer program to convert files to PES?
I have a Baby Lock and purchased the software from Designer's Gallery to convert files to PES along with many other nice features. It is the Studio III and also the Embroidery Works Everyday has the same feature to convert files and many more options to merge designs, etc. Neither software products digitize.
Old 09-13-2014, 01:22 PM
Banned

Has anyone seen the video and/or bought the Hoop-De-Doo system? What do you think about it?

http://www.sharonschamber.com/Produc...tCode=HDDBasic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8Mls8QbI5A

Cari
Old 09-18-2014, 01:00 PM

I have a question. You all helped me before so here we go again. Some one gave me a ton of Molnlycke thread. I have tried to look online to see what it is made of. I can use 100% poly. on my machine but it does not say anywhere on any of the thread what it is. Also when you order designs online and download them , can you see a picture of what they are? I can not. I print the pictures when I order them and have to look up the # and transfer to my machine.
The lady that had the thread had a big nice embroidery machine but her daughter took it when she passed , but none of the rest of her stuff. Thanks for any help.
Old 09-18-2014, 01:44 PM
Banned

Never heard of that brand of thread, but give it a try. Your machine
might run good with it.

As for being able to see an image of your designs, I use the Embrilliance
Thumbnailer program. I love it.

Originally Posted by nena View Post
I have a question. You all helped me before so here we go again. Some one gave me a ton of Molnlycke thread. I have tried to look online to see what it is made of. I can use 100% poly. on my machine but it does not say anywhere on any of the thread what it is. Also when you order designs online and download them , can you see a picture of what they are? I can not. I print the pictures when I order them and have to look up the # and transfer to my machine.
The lady that had the thread had a big nice embroidery machine but her daughter took it when she passed , but none of the rest of her stuff. Thanks for any help.
Old 09-18-2014, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by nena View Post
i found this this to give you a wee bit of info on that thread. http://exquisite-fabrics.blogspot.ca...07/thread.html
Hope the link works.
Old 09-18-2014, 01:58 PM

Thanks so much. Sunlover53 , I did see that but it talked about being sold so many times I did not know if it would still be poly. I think I will try it. What can it hurt. I probably have 200 spools. It is on the old gray plastic spools.