Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Embroidery ONLY machine

Blog Entries
    I love my Brother PE700II. I believe the PE770 is the later version. Runs about $700 in my area. I bought mine refurbished and saved $100 and have had no problems with it! I also own a Brother combo machine and love it, too!

Well, so far the majority seem in favour of the Brother PE770. I have checked for one here in Canada & all I could come up with was the Brother 780D at $1100.00 Does anyone know which model is the newest - the PE770 or the 780D? Appreciate everyone's suggestions so far.
    Dance like no one is watching

Try checking out a Husqvarna Viking dealer (some are located within the "Joann Fabrics" stores). They often have machines that have been brought in for trade-ups and you can find a used more up-to-date model with the full warranty. Can't hurt to check any way. Maybe some of the other dealers have the same trade-in policy. Always worth asking. Let us know what you find.....good luck!

I have nothing but brother and Babylock machines and have never had a problem with any of them. I have a 6 needle Brother embroidery machine and the Brother PE770. I bought the PE770 for our RV and I just love it. Very easy to learn and embroiders beautifully.

Callen, The US dealer I purchased from will ship to Canada. Quote from their site "CANADIAN CUSTOMERS

Shipping will be 25% off the cheapest advertised shipping method found at the time of order fulfillment."

Quote Originally Posted by mcwillia View Post
    Callen, The US dealer I purchased from will ship to Canada. Quote from their site "CANADIAN CUSTOMERS

Shipping will be 25% off the cheapest advertised shipping method found at the time of order fulfillment."
    Can you send me the name of your dealer or a website that I could check them out? Appreciate your help.
    Dance like no one is watching

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2