Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Embroidery Software Question

Embroidery Software Question

What software do I use to merge fonts or alphabets into a word on my Brother PE-780D embroidery machine?
    I've purchased a set of letters but they are individual files. It would be easier if I could stitch all letters at once rather than set it up to stitch individually.
    Thanks.

I use color editor, it came with my amazing box. There are many other programs out there.

Blog Entries
    I have Sew What Pro and love it. www.sandscomputing.com You can download demos.

Blog Entries
    I use Embird, I find it very user friendly

Embird is pretty cool. you can either purchase alphabets in embird and type out whole words to add to designs or as stand alone designs or you can buy a module? That will allow you to use the fonts on your computer and stitch the,m out in embird. I wasn't sure how awesome the fonts would look so I purchased alphabets. They look nice and you can change size, curve words to fit your design etc.

Embird is my favorite...I have 3 other programs but use Embird most...you can convert formats and change sizing,download True Fonts from computer and emb.....it goes on and on the things it will do.....
    Buzzy Bee