Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: embroidery

I would like to get on the embroidery chat line or just someone that does embroidery as i just bought a new Baby Lock machine

Blog Entries
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/posts/l...63.page#601073

Try this thread...hope that works...I have a White 4400 I have yet to learn how to use. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by shirley m larson
    I would like to get on the embroidery chat line or just someone that does embroidery as i just bought a new Baby Lock machine
    Oooh oooh, what did you get???? :D :D :D :D :D

I got a Ellegante 2 by Babylock because we have a excellant dealer in our closest bigger town of 20 miles. I have taken some lessons, but need all the advise and infro that i can get. Tks for sending me the websites i will diffenenly use them.
    I am going to try doing some little girls jean this week and we will see how they turn out she wants fairies . sl

Quote Originally Posted by shirley m larson
    I got a Ellegante 2 by Babylock because we have a excellant dealer in our closest bigger town of 20 miles. I have taken some lessons, but need all the advise and infro that i can get. Tks for sending me the websites i will diffenenly use them.
    I am going to try doing some little girls jean this week and we will see how they turn out she wants fairies . sl
    OMG!!! That's what I have. I LOVE IT. You are going to have so much fun with it. I don't know how much I can help, but feel free to PM me anytime with questions. If I can answer them I will. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!(doing a happy dance for you) :D :D :D :D :D :D

Here's a link to a Yahoo group you might want to join. It's for owners of the Brother Innovis or Babylock Ellegante which I believe are basically the same machine. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BDB_Embroidery/

It's a great resource for information and help.

Hey after playing with my new Brother PE-770 embroidery machine, and having a ball combine my embroidery with quilting.. Making another purse .. then going to do a quilt with flower blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by craftiladi
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/posts/l...63.page#601073

Try this thread...hope that works...I have a White 4400 I have yet to learn how to use. Good luck.
    Really? That is what I am considering buying right now. Do you like it so far? Did you buy it on AllBrands? People tell me not to go with that one because the hoop size is only 4x4. :)

Blog Entries
    I have the Babylock Ellisimo and love, love, love it! You are going to have so much fun!

Blog Entries
    I think you can buy bigger hoops.I have an older brother embroidery machine.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast