Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: EQ- Lost User Fabric Library function!

Blog Entries
    Hi! Everyone, Well I'm making some progress but have come across a problem that I can't figure out what happened. I was trying to figure out how to scan a fabric and upload it to one of the User LIbrary Style files. I don't remember doing anything that could delete the User Lib. file but its not there anymore. In the Design Cookbook, it says quoting "If you don't see the User Library book, double-click the Fabric Libraries book to open". I tried this nothing happens!
    This morning I noticed that the User Library in the Block Library is missing too. Tried the double-click and nothing happens.
    Nothing else about EQ seems to have gone wrong so. What should I do, uninstall the program and re-install it? Thanks so much, Chris

It is worth a try to re-install the program. Have you subscribed to the info-eq list? You can usually get quick and helpful answers there.

Blog Entries
    Maybe a quick call to EQ before you uninstall? I find them to be very helpful and courteous too :D:D:D

Blog Entries
    What version are you using?

Go to the EQ website and check into one of their forums. You can get answers from the pros of EQ directly.