Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: EQ7 shipping date

I am very ___impatiently___ waiting for the email saying that my EQ& shipped. I pre-ordered on May 28 -- any ideas when mine might ship (anyone else order later in the month who has gotten an email notification?)?? :D

Blog Entries
    I received mine last week :lol: Sorry didn't mean to gloat :oops:

Where did you order it from, I never received an email saying it was coming , it just showed up. I ordered mine from Soft Expressions and paid the extra $4.95 for fast shipping .

Maybe contact the place where you ordered it from and ask when it might be shipped ?

New York State, but I will always be Canadian!
    I ordered mine from the EQ6 website. I ordered May 16th and have not seen hide nor hair of it. My bank has yet to be charged for it, so it's probably not going to show up for a bit yet. :( I am also impatient....

Quote Originally Posted by sharon b

Where did you order it from, I never received an email saying it was coming , it just showed up. I ordered mine from Soft Expressions and paid the extra $4.95 for fast shipping .

Maybe contact the place where you ordered it from and ask when it might be shipped ?
    How do you like it Sharon?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sew_lulu
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon b

How do you like it Sharon?
    :oops: :oops: hhhmm haven't installed it yet :oops: :oops: I have a new computer waiting to be set up so was waiting for that, but may just go ahead and put it here on this one to start with :roll:

I ordered from the EQ site and got an e-mail that it should be here today.

I ordered from the EQ site -- I have to stop checking my email every 10 minutes and get back to work!

Blog Entries
    I ordered mine from the EQ site on May 1st and UPS just dropped off the package!!!! :) Time to go play

I'm sure yours is on it's way! You can call and check the status.

Edit: I just looked at the return address and it's in OH, why not go there and get it LOL :lol: Tell them you can't wait anymore!

Wow - I just called the 1-800 number and an ACTUAL PERSON answered the telephone. She said that they're currently shipping orders placed around the 7-8th of May. I have a while to wait - she said maybe the end of the month for me! At least I know now!

That is frustrating. I ordered late May timeframe, so I guess I will be getting mine later in the month as well. I wonder if qiult stores have already received theirs to sell? I am glad I got the discount, but I want mine NOW! :twisted: he he

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast