Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: EQ7 working again

Banned
    Finally uninstalled it and re-installed. Working again.
    Do I dare put on the Quilt Maker Designs CD now?

I would be afraid to do so, could be the original problem came from that cd. I would certainly scan the cd for virus before using it. So glad you were able to reinstall your EQ7. I really like that you can install as many times as needed now, in the past it was 4 times only I think. Good luck and enjoy.

Banned
    Not sure how many times you can install, but if it is on the same computer, I don't think it matters....There is a deactivate code for taking off the computer, but I did not use that. Just uninstalled it and reinstalled.

Blog Entries
    I would be very leery of reinstalling the other program... I would be tempted to take it somewhere and have it checked. You may find it is okay, but for some reason your Antivirus program doesn't like it? You may end up having to change something in it to accept it. But I would want to know for sure if that disc is infected...

EQ7 has unlimited downloads... but you can only have it activated on two computers at a time :wink: :D:D:D

Senior Member Blue's quilting mama's Avatar
    Happy to hear you were able to reinstall your original program. Did your missing files reappear?

Hope it works OK for U :)