Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Euro-Pro Select Sewing Machime???

Has anyone ever heard of this machine?

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hsh/2439620890.html

I think it is a Sears brand. Couple of years ago they had Sergers from Euro Pro.
    Don't know if they still carry that brand though. You might have to check with them.

Thanks - I saw a serger on Ebay - but not a sewing machine - will check with Sears

Hi, I have never heard of them but see that are some reviews on pattern reviews. com...hope this link works
    http://sewing.patternreview.com/Sewi...ine/Euro%20Pro
    just incase you can't pick up the reviews most say lots of stitches but very noisey and vibrates and moves on the table.

I know Canadian Tire in Canada carries some models of this machine. They are usually less than $100 and are an entry level machine (all plastic) made to use occassionally. They show up as a sale item in the flyer every little while.

Quote Originally Posted by Little RoO
    Hi, I have never heard of them but see that are some reviews on pattern reviews. com...hope this link works
    http://sewing.patternreview.com/Sewi...ine/Euro%20Pro
    just incase you can't pick up the reviews most say lots of stitches but very noisey and vibrates and moves on the table.
    Thank you, a noisey, vibrating - moving machine is not what I am looking for .
    Think I will pass

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbie
    I know Canadian Tire in Canada carries some models of this machine. They are usually less than $100 and are an entry level machine (all plastic) made to use occassionally. They show up as a sale item in the flyer every little while.
    What is Canadian Tire? Obviously they sell more than just tires.
    Thank you for the machine info - I am not looking for an occassional machine

My sister has one and has always had tenion problems with it. One problem after another. She lost the presser foot and was unable to contact the company for a replacement, had to have the sewing center retro fit a replacement.

I've had my Euro Pro Delux Denim since the late 80's and she hasn't given me one single problem since day one. I wonder if they've gone down hill since then?

I had the Euro shark it lasted to the end of one quilt and started making a clacking sound. Took it in and was told it was so bad it had to be sent in. In the end it was not worth the money I would
    be out so I set it to the curb with the trash.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast