Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: to everyone

I am more a lurker than a participant, but I do read the daily logs and look at the pictures. I could spend hours and hours admiring all, and commenting on them. Decided to save some time for my own quilting and make one general comment. I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE. JOB WELL DONE LADIES.

Thanks, "lurker"...LOL...and welcome. Feel free to join in at any time. We love to hear & see what's going on with everyone.

Please post some pics, if you have some. We'd love to see what you've done :)

Blog Entries
    Hi,

Please don't be a lurker would love to see pictures of your projects. We love show and tell pictures.

Also join us in LiveChat sometime, I have met lots of new friends from all over the world.

Craftybear

Quote Originally Posted by Fabaddict
    I am more a lurker than a participant, but I do read the daily logs and look at the pictures. I could spend hours and hours admiring all, and commenting on them. Decided to save some time for my own quilting and make one general comment. I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE. JOB WELL DONE LADIES.

How nice, we drew out another Lurker, I was one myself. Welcome home, be sure and wear your sunglasses the light is kinda bright in the quilting room. :)

What a nice Post!!!

Well....... Thank you !!!

Positive comments always Welcome, Oh did you say except for me .... :)

Just kidding, I enjoy this probibly too much, am like you would get more done if not here, but really do enjoy the inspiration!!

Well a Big Thank you to you too!! Everyone's work here is phenominal, stunning, striking, awesome, gorgeous, and beautiful to use just a few words. There are some VERY talented people on this board and I feel HONORED to be among them.