Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Fab Shop Hop ISO a block

I am missing one block from the June hop. The quilt pattern is called Celebration Sampler. I need the second block on the bottom row. Can anyone help me?

Blog Entries
    Its called Coins in my pocket. If you sign in to the members area, a list of all the patterns and assembly directions are there and you should be able to download them. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwick156
    Its called Coins in my pocket. If you sign in to the members area, a list of all the patterns and assembly directions are there and you should be able to download them. Good luck.
    I did sign in to the member area and I downloaded the assemply but the Coins in my pocket block is not there. Am I missing something?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlieWhirlie
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwick156
    I did sign in to the member area and I downloaded the assemply but the Coins in my pocket block is not there. Am I missing something?
    I don't know this for fact. But I wonder if you have to find all of the blocks in the hop before they get listed on your members page. Hmmmm interesting.

Yes, you have to find all the blocks for them to be listed on your member page. That is why it's not showing up for you. I've been searching for the fabrics (I happen to loves the colors and fabrics they used), but they are from different collections by Me and My Sister for Moda, and that's too much work for me. I'll just use something else!

Does anyone want to share the block patterns for the Celebration Sampler from the June fab shop hop? I began hopping in July and missed the pattern.

Thanks