Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Fab Shop Hop

I'm new to this -- do you have to register every month to participate or once you register you are registered for them all?

I think I'd like to try this out in September.

Once you are registered you can participate without reregistering each time.

Blog Entries
    It took me only three evenings to get through all the shops for August (130?). There is still time for you to do August if your evenings are free! Good Luck.

I just want to say also regarding do the Hop that I was in awe over how many fabrics there really are available for us to order out there. I tend to check the same online shops all the time. Doing the shop hop really adds to your list of possible places to look for fabrics. I gotta tell you, I was drooling over the possibilities!

Blog Entries
    156 shops and I found all the bunnies plus 68 BONUS bunnies. yeah there is so much fabric the likes of which I had never seen. omgosh

That is funny, I also visited all the shops. Just found the last on this morning, and I only found 56 bunnies. I took my time and visited a few every day, but I sure don't feel like looking for more bonus bunnies. I think it's fun, but haven't won a thing. (I'm used to that) It does get frustating when you just can't find the bunny, but I usually find it right away when I go back later. My question is, do you get a chance on the drawing for each 10 bunnies, or just one chance after you find 10? Don't know why that matters, since I don't win very much anyway. It is fun looking at all the shops and I get tons of newsletters. I did win a fat quarter bundle last month, thanks again, Kathy, at "Pink Chalk Fabrics".
    Sue

Maybe I should do what I can with August -- get me ready for September