Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Fab shop hop >

Fab shop hop

Fab shop hop

Old 12-15-2010, 04:13 PM

Did any of you do the Nov./Dec. shop hop? How do I find the sixth and final block and instructions? They say you can only get them today. I don't think I will do this again. Too time consuming, not a relaxing way to shop. After the first few, I gave up shopping altogether, and just hunted for the bunny. I did visit them all, but could not force myself to repeat the whole process of finding them again. Maybe I will win something for all my trouble, although I think I would rather just spend the money, than go through all this again, on the chance of getting something free. I don't do frustration well, I guess. I found several shops that didn't 'play by the rules'. I hope someone on this board wins something, goodness knows we worked hard enough for it. Merry Christmas.
Old 12-15-2010, 04:15 PM
Cyn

Yea, I could hang either!
Old 12-15-2010, 07:23 PM

I spent hours looking, found them all, but I was just looking on my computer to see if I could send whatever you are missing. But I can't find them. I know I downloaded something. If I printed it off, it would take me a year to find them. sorry. They do have the picture on the Fab Shop hop page I believe.
Old 12-15-2010, 07:24 PM

The last ones will be posted on the last day of the hop. That is there little hold you method!
Old 12-15-2010, 07:25 PM

Usually you get an email. I found all the blocks, but didn't finish the bunny search. The last 30 days sure went quickly!
Old 12-15-2010, 07:46 PM

When you log into the member area of the shop hop site there is a link to down load the final block and setting info for the quilt.
Old 12-15-2010, 08:55 PM

Thank you. I received the final link about 7:30 pm this evening. If some of you don't get it, let me know. After that kind of frustration, you deserve the whole pattern. My email did say it would be available until Dec 31st. I will try to make it for decorating next year. I guess I earned it!
Old 02-05-2011, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by madamekelly
Thank you. I received the final link about 7:30 pm this evening. If some of you don't get it, let me know. After that kind of frustration, you deserve the whole pattern. My email did say it would be available until Dec 31st. I will try to make it for decorating next year. I guess I earned it!
Yeah, I missed the whole hop! I would have really like to have all of them blocks also! Anybody have them, please pm me. Thanks