Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Fab Shop Hop Winner!

not sure of the number or web address, but the bunny is in the cottons under Kids to Adult

I too won a certificate from the Dec. hop from Honeybee fabrics. I always like to get some fabric I couldn't get other wise. :D Of couse the one I really really wanted was out but I managed to find something. And the even included a free FQ. Now how is that for nice. I'm working on the Jan. shop hop now also. Hope this is fruitful as it is fun.

I don't totally get how to do this, it says if your last initial is__ begin here does that mean keep going after you complete your round of stores on to the next letter or am I done at the end of my list of stores?

Yes! The contest wanted you to start with the letter your last name started with. Then go on from there!
    I just finished finding then all but one. I have had 3 people looking in that site and cant seem to find a bunny. That site is Waechter's Silk. So don't get discoraged if you don't find him there.
    Have fun! After I got started it was a challenge to get them all.

Good for you Moonpi!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DazzleMe!
    Yes! The contest wanted you to start with the letter your last name started with. Then go on from there!
    I just finished finding then all but one. I have had 3 people looking in that site and cant seem to find a bunny. That site is Waechter's Silk. So don't get discoraged if you don't find him there.
    Have fun! After I got started it was a challenge to get them all.
    I have found them all, but can't remember where that one was. It did take a while to find that one, just went and browsed a bit. It is there, if I find it again I will post the link to the page.

HMK
    Don't get frustrated - you don't need to get them all - just about 130 outta the 165 or whatever they say this time. I've won lots of times and just got the minimum they say. Good luck.

Thanks Mary! I will wait a few days and try again............!!! :D

HMK: I read the same thing about the 130 out of the what ever number. I was going to stop at that number, but then it became a personal challenge!!! :lol: :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Hendrix
    Congrates.. I always wondered if poeple really won that thing.
    I've won $10 gift certificates four times since I started hopping last summer. I've bought a book, a pattern and some fabric on sale. I hop every time, maybe I'll get really lucky and win the sewing machine.

I also participated in the Anilee Treasure Hunts and the Quilter's Mall Crawl and won some nice patterns.

I also did the Anilee twice.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3