Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fabric and Art Website

There shipping charges seem really outrageous. Is there somewhere else I can find the same fabric but with better prices?

What website are you looking at TK?

Did you try going on fabric.com, they have free shipping on orders over $35.00, and they are nice to deal with

the website is http://www.fabricandart.com, I tried to order 1.5 yards of material and they wanted 13+ dollars for shipping when the fabric was only 15+ dollars.

that's terrible

Fabric. com great website. That is just what I needed. Thank you so much for the suggestion.

the expensive fabric on that website is the designer fabric that would be pricey at any store. japanese fabrics, for example, are always expensive. if you click on their sale fabrics, you'll see some very cute fabric, more traditional in appearance, for reasonable prices. there's a cute farmgirl/boy fabric, and a firetruck material that's also nice. but for designer stuff you have to pay designer prices everywhere. (too bad, huh? :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: )

Quote Originally Posted by butterflywing
    the expensive fabric on that website is the designer fabric that would be pricey at any store. japanese fabrics, for example, are always expensive. if you click on their sale fabrics, you'll see some very cute fabric, more traditional in appearance, for reasonable prices. there's a cute farmgirl/boy fabric, and a firetruck material that's also nice. but for designer stuff you have to pay designer prices everywhere. (too bad, huh? :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: )

I wasn't complaining about the cost of the fabric. I was complaining about the shipping costs.

i just ran through a fake order for $96.00. the shipping was $11.79. for that amount of money that's not that bad. what was the total for the fabric alone on your order? the first $25 is usually the worst.

the order was 15 dollars and the shipping was 13. Not something I was willing to do.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast