Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fabric Boutique in Las Vegas

Just went to this store over the weekend. Lots of patterns I have never seen before, Lots of beautiful fabric, This store had everything, very friendly as well, can't say enough good stuff about this store, a must visit in vegas if you go

This is the only LQS I go to in Vegas. Just love it. When Sis and I go the owner see's us and says here's the Sister's. Been real lucky in finding nice clearance fabrics their.

Hey, THANKS for the heads up. I'm going to be in Las Vegas in May and was hoping to stop by a quilt shop. Just looked up their website. I will definitely be visiting them!

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphyngyrl
    Just went to this store over the weekend. Lots of patterns I have never seen before, Lots of beautiful fabric, This store had everything, very friendly as well, can't say enough good stuff about this store, a must visit in vegas if you go
    I am going to Vegas this weekend for my Birthday. What is the name of the place?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkrose4664

I am going to Vegas this weekend for my Birthday. What is the name of the place?
    have a happy birthday

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphyngyrl
    Fabric Boutique. It's at the corner of W.Charleston and So.Decatur. In the same shopping center as Wal-Mart. It's on the east end of the parking lot. The sign above the store just says "Fabric"

Banned
    I love this shop, too. I park my husband at a poker table, and I take off to Fabric Boutique when we are there. If you like Mexican food, the Macayo is next door and the food is great.

I think this store used to be called Dollar a yard, or something like that; I used to shop there in the early 90's. The one I'm thinking about was on the SE corner.....

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltnNan

have a happy birthday
    Thank you! And thank you for the name of the place. I can't wait to look.

Quote Originally Posted by the casual quilter
    I love this shop, too. I park my husband at a poker table, and I take off to Fabric Boutique when we are there. If you like Mexican food, the Macayo is next door and the food is great.
    Man I wish I had known of this place last year for our honeymoon! My hubbs surprised me with where we were going the day of the wedding so I couldn't plan!! Nuts!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast